Thank you for your interest in applying to Saint Adalbert Catholic Academy.
Saint Adalbert Catholic Academy admits students of any race, color, national or ethnic origin, to all rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the academy.
For inquiries about registration and a tour of the academy, please contact the academy office at 718-639-7371.
The registration fee for new families is $175 per child (due at the time of registration), and is not refundable.
The following documents are needed for registration:
- Birth and Baptismal certificates
- Immunization History
- Registration Fee
Those applying for entrance into grades 1 through 7 must also bring:
- Copy of last year’s report card and the most recent
- Standardized Test Results
Pre-K For All
For information on Pre-K For All registration, contact Ms. Marin, our Director, at 917-651-5747.
- Nursery students must be 3 years old on or before December 31st of the year they are enrolling
- Pre-Kindergarten students must be 4 years old on or before December 31st of the year they are enrolling
- Kindergarten students must be 5 years old on or before December 31st of the year they are enrolling
Registration forms are listed below. You may open the PDF links to print the form and fill out by hand, or, open the .DOC link to type the information inside the boxes then print.