Welcome to Technology at St. Adalbert Catholic Academy!
Here at St. Adalbert Catholic Academy, students in grades Pre-K through 8th grade are taught the skills needed to succeed in today’s ever-changing world of technology.
- Two Computer Labs for students: one for Computer classes, and the other for class projects
- Instructional Computer classes for students to learn Microsoft Office, Computer Graphics, Coding, Keyboarding, Creative Writing, and Research and Presentation Skills
- Samsung tablets available for students to use in their classrooms
- Smartboards and wireless internet in every classroom
- Robotics, Debate, Newspaper, Yearbook, and Summit programs provided by SONYC after-school program
- Two 3-D printers
- Secure firewall protection
- Access to educational apps such as Mathletics, Discovery Education, Learn 360, and Starfall
We look forward to a successful year with your child!
-Mrs. Mehta, Computer Teacher & Technology Coordinator