Tuition for 2018-2019
1 child: Parishioner $4025; Non-Parishioner $4675
2 children: Parishioner $6475; Non-Parishioner $7225
3 or more children: Parishioner $8650; Non-Parishioner $9700
5 half days: Parishioner $3050; Non-Parishioner $3400
5 full days: Parishioner $4150; Non-Parishioner $4550
A 15% discount, on the Nursery tuition, will be given to families who have children enrolled in Grades K-8 or have 2 children in the Nursery program.
Parishioner / Non-Parishioner
Eligibility for Contributing Parishioner Rate Tuition
– Must be a registered parishioner for 1 year;
– Contribute the required amount to the Church where you are a registered parishioner (January 1 thru December 31);
– Church envelopes must be used to record contributions;
– Contributions must be made weekly or monthly at mass attendance;
– Tuition rates, for the present year or next school year, will be adjusted to non-parishioner status for church contributions not received by December 31.
Non-parishioner rates are paid by those families who:
– Have children enrolled who are not baptized or who are not Catholic:
– Have not contributed the required amount in church support during the calendar year (January 1 thru December 31);
– For one reason or another, simply decide to remain non-parishioners.
Plan A: full payment of tuition by July 18, 2018
Plan B: three payments due July 18, 2018, October 16, 2018, and January 19, 2019.
Plan C: the FACTS program, a 10-month payment plan from July 2018 thru April 2019. Payments will be automatically deducted from your checking account. A $43 fee will be deducted from your account after the form has been completed.
Parents who are already enrolled in the FACTS program will receive a specific form to be reviewed by a certain date. If there are any changes, you must notify Mrs. Morelli at the school office. If Mrs. Morelli is not notified by the specified date, you will automatically be re-enrolled in FACTS, and the fee will be deducted from your checking account. If the form is correct, you may keep it for your records. This form will be sent home with your child.
If, for any reason, your child transfers out during the course of the school year, your family will be assessed a 10% handling and processing fee based on the tuition rate for the year.